JOIN OUR TEAM
VUALTO careers are exciting, rewarding and inspiring. Our team has grown significantly over the past few years and we are often looking for more talented people to join us! What sets us apart, is not only expertise in our field, but also our attitude and the way we approach things. We are here to make a difference, to achieve the very best for our clients, to push boundaries and to have lots of fun along the way. VUALTO careers are full of opportunities for you to develop personally and also be instrumental in shaping our future. If you would like to get involved in ‘Making it Happen’, please get in touch.
"I've found working at VUALTO to be exciting, challenging, and a lot of fun. Working on complex, large scale projects alongside a talented and friendly team is everything I could have wanted from a development role.”
Sam, Junior Developer
"It’s great to be part of a team who are so passionate about what they do, are driven by new ideas and pushing the boundaries. We all have the opportunity to shape the companies future and that’s what makes it so fun and rewarding.”
Anna, Marketing Manager
“Life at VUALTO is fast paced, challenging and loads of fun. We get to work with cutting edge technology and high profile clients.”
Carly, Technical Support Manager
“I like working for VUALTO because I’m developing new, cutting edge technology in a great working environment, with great people, in a great location!”
Chris, Senior Developer
"I like working for VUALTO because of the amazing support and guidance they've provided me with since I've joined. This isn't just a job, it's the opportunity to really develop my career.”
Corrie, Junior Developer
"VUALTO is an innovative and dynamic company to work for. I love being in an environment where everyone can make a difference and I'm very excited to be part of VUALTO's revolutionary future!”
Claire, Sales Executive
"Working at VUALTO is so refreshing. As well as having a brilliant and helpful team around you, the variation between high profile clients makes every day a positive learning curve.”
Sam, Software Support Engineer
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Work with cutting edge clients.
Be involved in some really cool projects, some of which are top secret!
Put your skills to great use in a job you’ve always dreamed of doing.
Generous holiday package.
Salary sacrifice bike scheme.
Flexible working hours and break times.
Relaxed dress code.
Friday afternoons in the office always mean – cold beer!
WE ARE PROUD
- We are proud of our company, our journey so far, our clients and our employees.
- Our pride drives us to be honest, transparent and ethical, so our clients and employees feel respected at all times.
- Our pride enables us to consistently deliver quality and value for our clients and a nourishing, rewarding environment for our employees.
WE ARE RESPECTFUL
- We listen and appreciate everyone’s input, treating our clients and employees with professionalism at all times.
- We empower everyone (regardless of status) to have a voice, contribute their ideas and to have confidence to challenge where needed.
- We maintain a calm poise in challenging situations, knowing that patience and consideration achieves the best results.
WE ARE CURIOUS
- We are always researching and learning, with a thirst to better ourselves, both as individuals and as a company.
- We are not afraid to challenge the norm and be brave with our ideas.
- We are not followers. We are leaders in all that we do.
WE ARE SMART
- We solve challenges quickly, identify root causes and take responsibility for our actions.
- We are always looking for a better way to do things, to ensure we deliver the best for our clients and employees alike.
- We look to others, both within our company and outside, to collaborate with, learn from and be inspired by.
WE ARE PEOPLE
- People are at the heart of everything we do; our clients and our employees make our company.
- We are one team working together, celebrating our successes and supporting each other through challenges.
- Everyone in our team ‘makes it happen’ and we recognise that personality and passion matter.
IT'S A LIFESTYLE THING!
A work-life balance is so important to us and it’s one of the reasons we are choosing to predominantly grow our team in the South West, UK. Not only does it offer stunning beaches, countryside and a colourful metropolitan lifestyle, it’s also a thriving, and ever growing tech hub. We’re really proud of our company culture – it’s a place where you can inspire, be inspired and really make a difference.